2. INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Collection of Personal Data, Legal Reasons and Purposes of Processing
Your personal data is collected automatically by the Company through the following channels within the scope of the activities carried out on the Site:
• The "Contact" form on the site of https://www.mvrship.com/contact that allows you to contact the Company and transmit your opinions and suggestions.
Within this context, your personal data may be processed by the Company without your explicit consent within the scope of Article 5/2 of the Personal Data Protection Law (“LPPD”) and if it is also expressly stipulated in the laws, if it is compulsory to fulfill our legal obligations, if it is compulsory for the legitimate interests of the company and if it is made public by the user himself/herself.
TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES AND/OR ABROAD
Pursuant to Article 11 of the Law, the Data subjects have the rights:
- To learn whether personal data is processed or not,
- To ask for information about it If personal data has been processed,
- To learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with the purpose,
- To know the third parties to whom personal data is transferred in the country or abroad,
- To request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and request for the transaction made within this scope to be informed the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- To request deletion or elimination of personal data in case the reasons requiring its processing have disappeared although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the law and other relevant laws, and request for the transaction made within this scope to be informed the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- To object to the appearance of a result against the person himself/herself due to that the the processed data has been analyzed only through automated systems,
- To demand the compensation of the damage in case the personal data is damaged due to being processed illegally.
Please priorly confirm the current application methods and application content conditions from the legislation. Applications which do not comply with the content requirements determined by the Institution or which are submitted by methods not accepted by the Company shall not be accepted.